American Financing | Aurora, CO
Grind, Custom Acid Stain and Seal of 1,195 sq ft Business Break Room
GC: The Vertex Companies, Inc.
1,195 sqft break room/game area remodel of business. CCPP removed adhesive, ground, patched and stained the existing floor. We applied a custom stain with five different colors in a pattern designed by the architect. Green and brown stains were mixed with a water based acrylic sealer.
Custom Stain Process
- Grind floor to remove existing adhesive
- Grind floor with 30 grit diamonds
- Grind floor with 80 grit diamonds
- Grind floor with 120 grit diamonds
- Hand grind wall edges
- Apply Scofield Chemstain Acid Stain in five stages (Antique Amber, Fern Green, Copper Patina, Padre Brown, Weathered Bronze )
- Neutralize acid stain
- Apply densifier
- Apply Scofield CementOne Clear Sealer