South Adams County Fire District HQ | Commerce City, CO
800 Grit Polish of New 1,308 sq ft Administration Headquarters
JHL Constructors Inc.
New facility is part of an expansion of the Commerce City Fire Department.
800 Grit Polish
- Grind floor to prepare polish
- Grind floor with 30 grit diamonds
- Grind floor with 60 grit diamonds
- Grind floor with 120 grit diamonds
- Grind floor with 50 grit transitionals
- Polish floor with 100 grit resins
- Polish floor with 200 grit resins
- Apply GemTone Color
- Apply Prosoco LS Densifier
- Polish floor with 400 grit resins
- Polish floor with 800 grit resins
- Hand polish wall edges
- Apply 2 coats Prosoco PolishGuard Sealer
Very Easy to Work With
Derek Fankell was very easy to work with. Due to many different circumstances, our superintendent changed the schedule multiple times. Derek was able to make it work with no push back. The sealed concrete in South Adams County Fire District Headquarters main lobby looks beautiful. The Owner and Architect have commented many times on how well the finished product turned out. I would happily do business with CCPP again and I hope to see them on my next project!