White Pie Pizzeria | Denver, CO
200 Grit Industrial Polish of Restaurant Space
GC: PG Arnold Construction
The White Pie restaurant was a remodeled space. We worked on a 1,943 sq ft area behind the bar and in the dining room. We applied an industrial polish to a 200 grit resin, and then sealed and burnished the floor.
The kitchen is an existing epoxy floor. We recommend a urethane modified concrete for all kitchen floors.
Prep and Polish Process
- Grind floor with 30 grit diamond
- Grind floor with 80 grit diamond
- Grind floor with 120 grit diamond
- Polish floor with 100 grit resin
- Polish floor with 200 grit resin
- Hand polished wall edges
- Apply two coats of Prosoco LS Densifier
- Burnish floor
Our Floors Look Spectacular
Mark and his crew are fantastic. Our floors look spectacular. I wish we had used them for our other restaurant Dos Santos. We’re going to have Mark’s crew come in November to redo the floors there.