Custom Concrete Prep and Polish is proud to be a certified applicator of the RetroPlate Concrete Polishing System®. RetroPlate™ will enhance industrial, retail or commercial concrete floors while eliminating the ongoing costs of coatings and floor cover failures. RetroPlate™ makes weak concrete strong and turns stained or difficult-to-clean concrete into a beautiful surface that is easy to clean and maintain.
The RetroPlate™ System allows our production teams to combine the effects of diamond grinding and polishing with a one-application densifying sealer. The result is a permanently strengthened concrete floor that delivers a highly abrasion resistant, dust-proofed surface with increased impact resistance and reflectivity. Additionally, the RetroPlate™ System meets OSHA & ADA SCOF standards to 800 grit finish and is LEED qualified.
The RetroPlate™ System’s 10-year warranty ensures your floor will stand the test of time.
Benefits of RetroPlate™
- Abrasion Resistance: Up to 400% greater
- Impact Strength: Up to 21% greater
- Light Reflectivity: Up to 30% greater
- Lowest 10-year life cycle cost
- Virtually maintenance free – dust mop, water and a neutral cleaner
- No adverse reaction to ultraviolet light or water spray
- Eliminates moisture vapor failures related to floor coverings
- Does not support combustion … eliminates smoke or toxic fumes
- Qualifies for inclusion in Silver, Gold and Platinum LEED
Contact Mark or Brian to discuss your next custom concrete flooring project.